Who do you talk to...
When you don’t know where to go or who to talk to?
How Can Bounce Help You Break-Through?
- You have a lot on your mind, but not enough time to process it all
- You’re feeling uncertain, unsure, or maybe even a little bit stuck
- You (sometimes) show up better for others than you do for yourself
- You value how another person’s questions can open new pathways
- You want to be more self-aware and express yourself with confidence
- You want to connect with your inner wisdom
- You want to make decisions that are right for you
- Time is of the essence and you want to get unblocked… now!
Bounce is NOT for you if...
- You are seeking specific answers from experts
- You are looking for advice from others about what to do
- If your challenge isn’t *actually* a challenge and you know what to do
"Listening is the highest form of hospitality, not to change people but offering them space where change can take place."
– Henri Nouwen
“Bounce topics don’t need to be profound or complex. This isn’t therapy or counseling. I can focus on something on my mind for a day, or that niggling issue keeping me up at night. Now I think about Bounce Convos like a weekly tune-up, and see them as an even more valuable part of my life.”
“It's actually helpful to talk to people that don't know me well. Rather than rely on the past, I trust my conversation partner will listen to my words in the present. The exchange is heartfelt and met with an intent that's unlike most conversations.”
“I’ve known for awhile that my relationships with others will only ever be as good as my relationship with myself. Bounce has shown me that, by being myself, being more vulnerable, recognizing moments for powerful questions and actually asking them... I can change my relationships for the better.”
So… what’s on your mind?
Bounce will help you gain clarity and decide on a next step with a pressing challenge.
Let’s help you break-through. All we need is 20 minutes.